Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, Singapore Business Review, AsiaOne, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Chart of the Day: Home resales could hit 9,000-10,000 in 2019
New home sales, on the other hand, could remain robust given that 60 projects could be launched in the coming months.a
Real estate news, Singapore
- Poll: 67% of Singapore and Hong Kong investors plan to invest in Chinese onshore bonds in 2019
- This video of Singapore's breathtaking nightscape will make you go 'wow'
- Woman hit by falling door at Alexandra Central Mall requires surgery for injuries
- 3 Interesting Stocks You Might Have Missed Out
- Kampong Bahru Road shophouses up for sale
News updates from the world
- Remote Restaurant of the Year in South Africa won't change anything after fame
- Co-living company Hmlet expands to Australia
- Australia suffers hottest summer on record, little relief in sight
- Navigating the Myanmar property market: Opportunities, risks and outlook
- Restaurant bathroom horrors and stall stories in Hong Kong
The power of social media
- 5+1 social media tips for real estate agents
- This is how real-estate agents use your Facebook-addiction
- Life beyond Facebook - what other social networking channels are there for real-estate agents?
- The power of images - real estate tips for Pinterest and Instagram
- Easy yet effective marketing ideas for real estate agents
- 10 tips from Hubspot if you want to make real-estate money with social media
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: