Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, Startproperty.my, Singapore Business Review, Today Online and more. Want to suggest news sources? Do you have a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
The SOS Guide to breaking the lottery curse
Last Friday, two lucky winners split the $13.6 million prize money from the Toto Hongbao draw. If you were one of them, what would you do with the $6.8 million windfall?
Real estate news, Singapore
- Kentish Green and St Thomas Ville up for collective sale again
- Little India commercial site launched for sale
- Pine Grove and Peace Centre/Peace Mansion up for collective sale
- CapitaLand to raise $1b for discretionary real estate debt fund
- Woman taken to hospital after being hit by falling glass door at Alexandra Central Mall
- Buying trophy properties in a country
Property and business news from Asia
- Malaysia gets first female palm oil factory boss
- A look inside the famous mansion of one of Hong Kong's wealthiest families
- Vietnam makes best of DPRK-USA Summit to promote tourism
- Berjaya Land launches The Tropika residence
- i-City is shaping up to be the heart of Selangor's golden triangle
Interior tips for pet owners
- 15 Interior Designs for Pet Lovers
- [GALLERY] Decorating Ideas: Making a Pet-Friendly Home
- Top 10 tips to transform your home into a perfect sanctuary for pets
- How to Make your Interiors More Pet Friendly
- Home design with pets in mind
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at in[email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: