Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
TWO property bellwethers, City Developments Limited (CDL) and Ascott Residence Trust (ART), warned on Monday of dour performance in their first-half results, having been stung by lockdowns and other safe-distancing measures in various cities that were imposed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
As at 10.30am on Monday, stapled securities of ART were trading at 99.5 Singapore cents, down 3.5 cents or 3.4 per cent, while shares of CDL were trading at S$8.51, down S$0.20 or 2.3 per cent.
CDL said it expects the group's pre-tax profit for the first half this year to reduce "substantially" from a year ago, dragged by its hotel operations segment amid the pandemic. It added that the near-term outlook "continues to remain highly challenging and uncertain until the pandemic situation abates together with the reopening of international borders".
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Colliers Singapore appoints Stephen Bruce as Head of Real Estate Management Services
- Always Factor Maintenance Fees Into Your Condo-Buying Decision
- Ascott Residence Trust H1 2020 DPS expected to fall by 65-75%
- Cromwell EREIT to co-invest in two European data centres
- Chart of the Day: Homes under 800 sqft make up most purchases in May
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Singaporeans getting the travel bug again
- The best secret and hidden parks in Singapore
- Singapore's ruling party wins albeit waning support
Pool Maintenance Tips
- 10 Pool Maintenance Tips That You Need To Try Right Now
- A Beginner’s Guide to Pool Maintenance
- Top Pool Maintenance Tips to Keep Your Pool Sparkling Clean
- 10 Pool Maintenance Tips
- 10 Pool maintenance tips
- 2020 Flooring Trends: 25+ Top Flooring Ideas This Year
- 9 TOP TRENDS IN FLOORING DESIGN FOR 2020
- Top 10 Flooring Trends for 2020: Tile, Terrazzo, and Beyond
- Popular Interior Flooring Trends For 2020
- 5 flooring design trends for 2020
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.