Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Households with one- and two-room types will have 3.5 months of rebate.
Each of the 940,000 HDB households can receive a total of 1.5 to 3.5 months of Service and Conservancy Charges (S&CC) Rebate in FY2020 from April 2020 to March 2021, the Ministry of Finance revealed. This amounts to around $134m.
The move is part of the Care and Support Package announced during Budget 2020 to help Singaporean households with their expenses.
Latest Real Estate News from Singapore
- Coronavirus closures may hit Singapore Reits harder than the global financial crisis
- Sibor dive triggers fresh battle in mortgage rate cuts
- Manulife US Reit blames price fall on fund sell-off, private bank margin calls
- Eagle Hospitality gets notice of default on US$341m loan; delays payout
- Chart of the Day: Home launches in CCR break 2019 record with 525 units in Q4
Useful Stories Related Singapore
- GL closes hotels temporarily amidst lockdowns
- Helping mid-career workers stay relevant amid pandemic
- The best pet hotels in Singapore
- Where to donate used clothes, books, furniture and toys in Singapore
- Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants 2020: seven entries from Singapore, with Odette topping the list
Must-Have Gadgets for Your Bathroom
- 11 Hilariously Genius Things Your Bathroom Needs Now
- 25 Bathroom Gadgets You Never Knew You Needed
- Best bathroom gadgets you never knew existed
- 20 of the Most Useful Bathroom Gadgets You Can Buy
- 11 must-have smart bathroom gadgets
Rustic Garden Ideas
- 9 rustic and vintage garden styling tips
- Rustic Garden Design Ideas
- Rustic Garden Inspiration
- Rustic Garden Ideas and Designs
- 34 Vintage Garden Decor Ideas to Give Your Outdoor Space Vintage Flair
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.