Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, Singapore Business Review, Today Online, The Jakarta Post and more. Want to suggest news sources? Do you have a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Singapore is the fifth preferred destination for Chinese property investment in 2018
Chinese investors continued to pool money into Singapore real estate after recording US$650m in acquisitions across four deals in 2018, according to a report from Cushman & Wakefield.
More news from Singapore
- Haw Par Villa to reopen on Mar 1
- Fires involving e-bikes, e-scooters up 51 per cent in 2018: SCDF
- Peace Centre / Peace Mansion up for collective sale at $688m
- CDL's unsold inventory hits 449 units worth $4.4b in 2018
- Centurion and Sunseap ink 20-year solar power agreement
Property and business news from Asia
- INDONESIA - SOE infrastructure development drives RI's economy
- THAILAND - Strong baht a concern for Thai hotel sector
- THAILAND - Condo clearance sale in Q1
- MALAYSIA - How smart can a smart home be?
- VIETNAM - Vietnamese hospitality to surge ahead in 2019
How to sell your property
- Make it SOLD!
- Tips and tricks for an attention grabbing real-estate ad
- Tips for creating real-estate images and videos
- How to market your house and sell your home at the highest possible price
- 5 home selling mistakes owners can’t stop making
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Brought to you by: