Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from The Edge Singapore, REtalk Asia, Channel NewsAsia, Singapore Business Review and more. Want to suggest news sources? Do you have a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Singapore has a better Bali on its doorstep, developer says
Singapore’s second-largest developer has a suggestion for the government: re-position the billionaire enclave of Sentosa as a tourism mecca like Bali.
- Hotel RevPAR up 2.4% to $188.57 in 2018
- Where to buy cushions, curtains & upholstery
- Commentary: Consumers feel the pinch of rising interest rates
- Best short breaks from Singapore
- 2 unlicensed e-scooter sharing firms hauled to court; PMD fleets impounded
Real estate news from Malaysia to Indonesia
- Asia Pacific introduced to Marriott Bonvoy member benefits
- Timeless luxury with 180 degree Sydney Harbour views
- Resort-style real estate development launched in Hanoi
- Knight Frank Malaysia's Cambridge connection
- Kuala Lumpur 7th most visited city in the world in 2018
Upcoming events in Singapore
- Disruption and Game Changers: The Future of the Investment Management Industry
- Managing Real Asset Investment Strategies in Asia
- CFA Society Singapore - J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge 2019
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Brought to you by: