Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Singapore Business Review, The Edge Singapore, REtalk Asia The Jakarta Post and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Singapore ranked 2nd-happiest Asian nation in World Happiness Report
The report ranked the countries according to happiness-inducing factors such as GDP per capita, social support, healthy life expectancy, perception of freedom, generosity and absence of corruption.
Real estate related news from Singapore
- Frasers Property raises stake in PGIM Real Estate AsiaRetail Fund to 47.82% for $601.5m
- Oxley terminates LOI for $950m sale of Mercure and Novotel hotels
- Soilbuild REIT disposes 72 Loyang Way asset for $34.1 mil with remaining lease of 19 years
- CapitaLand inks services agreement with Temasek's Jurong Consultants India
- Frasers Property and FCT raise stakes in PGIM Asia retail property fund for $635 mil
- 24 lodgers allegedly crammed into four-room Pandan Gardens HDB flat
- See you at SMART Expo on March 30
- Record property auction listings in 2018 amid slower sales
Real estate related news from outside of Singapore
- [HONG KONG] KKR raising first Asia real estate fund, targeting US$1.5
- [HONG KONG] Hong Kong to build $79b artificial island
- [PHILIPPINES] Manila leads Knight Frank’s Prime International Residential Index - Wealth Report 2019
- [CAMBODIA] New luxury resort "Amber Kampot" breaks ground in Kampot, Cambodia
- [INDONESIA] One of Bali's most famous restaurants is for sale exclusively with Exotiq Property Bali
Design tips to bring life to your home
- These Are The 4 Color Rules That Every Interior Design Fan Needs To Know
- How to Make Area Rugs Fit In With Your Room’s Style
- How to Get Your Furniture Arrangement Right
- Divide and Conquer: How to Furnish a Long, Narrow Room
- How to Make a Room Easier on the Eyes
- Compact Living: Tips and Tricks for Every Room
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: