Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
SINGAPORE - Home seekers made a beeline for the four-room Build-To-Order (BTO) flats in Geylang, which has one of the highest application rates in recent years.
As of 5pm on Tuesday (Aug 18), there were more than 14 first-time applicants vying for each of the 334 four-room flats, the largest flat type in the housing project named Dakota One.
These flats are walking distance from Dakota MRT station and the Old Airport Road Food Centre.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Households that received help with mortgage payments nearly triple that of same period last year: HDB
- GuocoLand to build mixed-use development at Tan Quee Lan Street
- Industrial Reits outperform in challenging first half
- OCBC launches compounded Sora home loan
- Chart of the Day: Property investment sales down 53.5% to $1.9b in Q2
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Singaporeans working from home more stressed than frontline workers, says survey
- More workers in Singapore experience significant pay cuts: DBS report
- Beginner’s Journey: Savings
- How You Can Stay Productive With A Fifth Of The Effort And Time (The Pareto Principle Or The 80-20 Principle)
- The most romantic hotels in Singapore
Walk-in Showers To Inspire You
- 39 LUXURY WALK IN SHOWER TILE IDEAS THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU
- 25+ GORGEOUS WALK-IN SHOWERS TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR ZEN
- 31 Breathtaking Walk-In Shower Ideas
- 12 Inspiring Walk-In Showers for Small Bathrooms
- Best Walk In Shower Ideas For Your Dream Bathroom
Kitchen Appliances - What You Do Not Need
- 50 Kitchen Gadgets That Are a Waste of Money
- 7 Small Appliances You Don’t Need — and What to Use Instead
- KITCHEN APPLIANCES YOU DON’T NEED
- 19 Kitchen Appliances That Are a Waste of Your Money
- Kitchen appliances you've been brainwashed into thinking you need
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.