This week's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
ESR-Reit is divesting its properties at 11 Serangoon North Avenue 5 and 3C Toh Guan Road East for S$53 million, the Reit manager said on Wednesday.
The price is a 5 per cent premium to the properties' total fair value of S$50.5 million as at Dec 31, 2020, and a 7.1 per cent premium to their total acquisition price.
The net proceeds will be used to repay outstanding borrowings and/or fund upcoming asset enhancements, potential acquisitions, unit buy-back and / or general working capital requirements, said ESR Funds Management.
If fully used to repay outstanding borrowings, the proceeds would reduce ESR-Reit's pro forma gearing to 40.9 per cent from 42 per cent as at March 31, 2021.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Frasers Hospitality Trust's H1 2021 distribution down 45.5 per cent
- Standard Chartered considers slashing Singapore office space
- Mapletree Industrial Trust distributable net property income up 11.3%
- Ascendas REIT posts 86.9% portfolio occupancy in Q1
- CICT net property income up 66.6% to $247m
- Q1 2021 Property Market Update: New Launch Condos And HDB Prices Spike Again
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Singapore stocks dip at Friday's open; STI down 0.1%
- Optimism for next six months on the rise in Singapore's manufacturing, services sectors
- Two in five Singaporeans believe pandemic will negatively impact job prospects: survey
- Work connections, breaks and things that office workers miss
- Singapore population immunity likely before year-end: report
The perfect bedroom for you according to your zodiac sign
- The One Item Each Zodiac Sign Needs in Their Bedroom
- Your Dream Bedroom, According to the Zodiac
- This Is the One Décor Piece Your Bedroom Needs, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Your Dream Bedroom Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- How you should decorate your home, based on your star sign
Tudor Style Houses
- What Is Tudor Revival?
- There's A Reason You Don't See Many Tudor-Style Homes These Days
- All You Need to Know About Tudor Houses, Then and Now
- What is a Tudor Style House?
- What is a Tudor-style house? Here's everything you need to know
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Weekly Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Weekly Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a weekly basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.