Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, The Singapore Business Review, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
More than 20 households living in bigger flats sold part of lease to HDB in Q1
More than 20 households who live in five-room and larger flats sold the tail end of their unit's lease back to the Housing and Development Board (HDB) in the first quarter of this year under the Lease Buyback Scheme (LBS), said the Housing and Development Board (HDB).
Singapore real estate news
- Integrated resorts to pay 'fair market value' for land when expanding: Chee Hong Tat
- HDB unveils plans for new park in Bidadari estate
- Bidadari estate to have green haven with lake and trails
- Suntec REIT issued 111.11 million new units at $1.80 apiece
- Amber Park sold over three fourths of units for $240m in weekend launch
- CapitaLand Mall Trust vs Frasers Centrepoint Trust – Which REIT Gives A Better Deal?
Worldwide real estate news
- Vietnam: Asia’s next tiger?
- Why Bali's cultural capital of Ubud is a must see destination
- How to find the cheapest apartments in Tokyo
- LeadingRE launches new International Project Marketing Program for developers and master agents
- Wakatobi Islands: Underwater nirvana like no other
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Brought to you by: