This week's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
A Freehold two-storey conservation shophouse at 616 Serangoon Road has been put up for sale, via an expression of interest (EOI) exercise with a guide price of S$4.5 million, said exclusive marketing agent CBRE on Wednesday.
Sitting on freehold land of around 1,498 square feet (sq ft), the shophouse has a gross floor area of about 2,419 sq ft and a gross plot ratio of three.
It is located within the Jalan Besar Secondary Settlement Conservation Area and zoned for commercial use, which means foreigners can buy the property.
"With prices of CBD (central business district) shophouses rising over the last few months, we are noticing that investors are increasingly diverting their attention to city fringe shophouses whose prices have yet to catch up but rental yields are comparatively higher," said Clemence Lee, senior director of capital markets at CBRE.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Blackstone confirms Sandcrawler purchase in Singapore
- Analysts project 75% of workers will be back in office in full-time next year
- Government to demolish Thomson Road building for North-South Corridor
- Crypto-rich investors snap up virtual real estate
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Transfer pricing considerations for centralised treasury centres in Singapore
- SMRT to convert taxi fleet to electric in five years
- Singapore announces grant for maritime tech startups
- Econ Healthcare smashes SGX debut with over 16.6m shares traded
- Singapore hub status intact as remote work sees smaller but more HQs
Tips for Home Buyers in Singapore
- 3 Easy Ways To Lower Your Property Agency Commission
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Mortgage Agreement?
- 5 tips for first-time home buyers in Singapore
- How To Buy A House In Singapore: A Complete Guide (2021)
- 6 Best Practices for New Homebuyers in Singapore
Balcony Decor Ideas
- 20 Creative (and Affordable) Decor Ideas to Enhance Your Balcony
- 25 Balcony Decorating Ideas That Will Make The Most of Your Outdoor Space
- 24 Ways to Make the Most of Your Small Apartment Balcony
- These 20 Balcony Ideas Prove This Often Overlooked Space Is Worth Decorating
- 14 Cozy Balcony Ideas and Decor Inspiration
Previous news selection
Ascott members to enjoy more perks from loyalty programme partnership with CapitaStar and credit cards
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Weekly Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Weekly Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a weekly basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.