Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Bloomberg, inquirer.net, Channel NewsAsia, The Singapore Business Review, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Singapore Home Prices Not Set for ‘Big Bump,’
Singapore home prices are unlikely to stage a rapid rebound after the government imposed further property curbs in mid-2018, the finance chief of the city-state’s largest developer said.
What's happening in Singapore?
- Singapore Growth is announced by casino company Las Vegas Sands
- DoubleDragon sets up office in Singapore
- Sensors and Smart Home Technology Drive Results in Singapore
- Katara Hospitality’s Raffles to boost hospitality sector of Singapore
- PUB to begin tunnelling as part of Phase 2 in building 'used water superhighway'
- HDB resale prices inched up 0.2% in March
- Genting Singapore inks new deal for $4.5 bil expansion of Resorts World Sentosa
- Tree hits HDB block near Old Airport Road
- Property agent with expired licence gets $72k fine
More property news
- How single women are driving gentrification in Hong Kong
- CLSA, Morgan Stanley vet Kevin Kow joins Warburg Pincus Indonesia venture
- Australia home prices continue to decline in March, but deflation slows
- ‘Brexiety’ becomes a word as foreign investment in UK real estate drops
- Colliers Appoints Ana Ballesteros to lead Workplace Solutions business in South Asia
Funny real estate photos that will make your day
- 100 Bad Real Estate Photos
- Hilarious collection of world's worst estate agent photos
- T. rex makes a cameo in hilarious real estate listing photos
- 28 Real Estate Listing Photos That CAN’T Be Real (But Are)
- 20 Hilariously Terrible Real Estate Photos
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at email@example.com, send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: