Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Proceeds may be used partly for refinancing the trust’s borrowings.
A trustee and a wholly-owned subsidiary of OUE Commercial REIT (OUE CREIT) have established a $2b multicurrency debt issuance programme, according to an SGX filing.
Under the programme, DBS Trustee and OUE CT Treasury may from time to time issue notes and perpetual securities denominated in Singapore dollars or any currency as agreed between the issuer and dealers.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Contractors seeking legal advice over project delays
- Emergency legislation 'would help builders deal with delays'
- Sengkang EC OLÁ sells 30% of units on first weekend
- SPH unit scraps purchase of six Canada senior housing assets
- EHT suspends stapled securities trading as $496.11m loans defaulted
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Schools reopen with extra safety measures
- Report shows rising sea levels hitting close to home in S'pore
- Volunteering in Singapore
- The best food delivery services in Singapore
- The best indoor playgrounds for kids in Singapore
Tips to Get Your Home Ready for Spring
- 8 Ways to Get Your Home Ready for Spring
- 19 Simple Tips That Will Get Your Home Ready For Spring
- 50 quick cleaning tasks and decorating updates to get your home ready for spring!
- 13 ways to get your home ready for spring
- Your Spring Home Maintenance Checklist
Interior Style with Velvet
- 30 Trendy Velvet Furniture And Home Décor Ideas
- How to decorate with velvet
- 16 Great Living Room Design and Decor Ideas with Velvet Furniture
- 8 photos that will make you want to decorate with velvet immediately
- 5 Velvet sofás ideas for Modern Living Room
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.