More than 20,000 households have benefited from proximity housing grant: HDB by The Straits Times
As of the end of last year, 20,100 families had received the grant, 9,100 more than at the end of 2017.
Other HDB news from the media
- HDB Resale: 7 Steps to Sell Your HDB Flat in Singapore on Your Own (2019)
» by Carousell
- Downsizing your HDB: how to do it right » by AsiaOne
- HDB resales up for first time after cooling measures » by The Straits Times
- Singapore proptech Ohmyhome launches tri-service HDB Sellers Package » by Singapore Business Review
- 3,500 rental flat tenants become home owners » by The NewPaper
Property news from Asia
- Unsold homes in Malaysia hit new heights » by The Edge Financial Daily
- Repurpose old shopping centres for new uses » by StarProperty
- Asia property market outlook challenging in 2019 » by ReTalk Asia
- APAC Realty to buy Indonesian ERA master franchisor for up to $13.9m » by The Straits Times
- New leasing law in Thailand: who wins, who loses » by Bangkok Post
Property investing tips
- 10 tips for getting started in property investment » by realestate.com.au
- 23 Essential Property Investment Tips from Successful Investors » by Roofstock.com
- Strategies to Find Properties for Investing in Real Estate » by Groundbreaker.co
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you in one place the most important property market news in and around Singapore - each and every day. We list the best articles on realestate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date in property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day, whoever stays out misses out.
If you want to announce your news or you want to share your content with us in form of certain cooperation, please don't hesitate to write us: [email protected].
Brought to you by: