Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Singapore Business Review, Today Online, The Edge Singapore and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Singapore, Hong Kong and Paris named world’s most expensive cities for expats: EIU survey
Singapore, Hong Kong and Paris have been named the world’s most expensive cities for expatriates to live in, according to a survey of 133 cities released on Tuesday (Mar 19) by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
This is happening on the SG property market right now
- CapitaLand Commercial Trust eyes $1.5b Duo Tower
- Lian Beng Group bags $117m construction deal
- Hong Kong and Paris squeeze into Singapore's throne as costliest city globally
- Mortgage recovery looms for UOB as residential market stabilises
- Former HUDC Braddell View to be put up for en bloc sale at S$2.08b
- Lendlease reportedly gunning for US$500 mil with intended retail REIT listing on SGX
Upcoming real estate events in Singapore
- EdgeProp 360 - Buying a Property: Is It The Right Time?
- 2019 GRESB Real Estate Assessment Training | Singapore [Advanced]
- 2019 GRESB Real Estate Assessment Training | Singapore [Introductory]
- The Real Estate Rebel Masterclass Apr-2019
- Real Estate Investment and Valuation
TED Talk videos about property investment
- Moore's Law of Real Estate
- How to get the biggest return on investment
- The real estate deal that could change the future of everything
- Passive Investing is Broken. Here's how to fix it
- 7-year itch in real estateHow to mix antique with modern
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: