Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Singapore parents skirt property cooling measures by buying homes in children's names
SINGAPORE (BLOOMBERG) - Not many 24-year-old university students live in a $1.2 million penthouse, kitted out with a Herman Miller Aeron office chair and Lelit espresso machine. Especially not in Singapore, one of the world's most expensive property markets.
More real estate news from Singapore
- Singapore private home prices unexpectedly rise to 5-year high in Q2
- Sales of HDB resale flats up nearly 30% in Q2 but prices dip
- Thinking about buying property in Singapore?
- The Singapore property market in 9 charts
What's happening outside Singapore?
- A game changer with unique approach
- Malaysia's property market showing signs of bottoming out
- Kuala Lumpur fastest growing Asian city for coworking supply
- Asia pacific property debt being embraced by investors worldwide
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.