Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Singapore Business Review, Today Online, Deal Street Asia and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Singapore developer gets $758m offer for Chevron House
Singaporean property developer Oxley Holdings said it has received a S$1.025 billion ($758 million) unsolicited bid for the 32-storey Chevron House building at Raffles Place from a US-based real estate fund manager.
Singapore property market
- Tough to get ‘balance right’ when pricing HDB flats: Lawrence Wong
- Changes to BTO launch, balloting to provide more certainty for buyers
- New CPF rules for purchase of older flats to kick in by May
- PropNex calls to suspend stamp duty for HDB upgraders
- Developer sales jumped 18.5% to 455 units in February
- CapitaLand CEO Lee Chee Koon receives remuneration of $4.2m in 2018
Asian property news selection
- Bangkok now in the Top 10 list for most expensive Asian locations for expats
- Super-luxury condo need holds strong in Bangkok
- The greatest city in the world this year is…
- More foreigners buying apartments in HCM City
- Sime Darby receives two prestigious awards at StarProperty.my Awards 2019
Tips to succeed interior goals
- 8 stunning decorating tips from an interior designer that will make any bedroom look better
- Designing your home yourself? Here are some useful renovation tips
- Bringing the living room to life
- Singaporeans share 6 top renovation budgeting tips
- How to mix antique with modern
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: