Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
FOR those coveting Singapore's swankiest homes, prices of some may have come off but they're still far from bargain basement levels.
In the posh home segment, prices of new sale or new launches have fallen while resale seems to be resilient.
Also there is quite a lot of price difference within Singapore's core central region (CCR) which include districts 1,2,4,6,7,9,10 and 11 - with district 10 regarded as the cream of the crop.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- ARA H-Trust posts US$2m H1 net property loss amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Sabana Reit clarifies proposed merger with ESR-Reit not an asset sale
- Yanlord and GIC to co-invest up to $1.38 billion in China residential projects
- Is Buying A High Price Per Square Foot Property Always A Bad Idea?
- Four-storey mixed-use building at River Valley Road for sale with S$24m guide price
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- The best National Day meals and promotions in Singapore
- National Day 2020: Singapore's flag used to look really different - and other random facts about the flag
- Singapore tops list of travel destinations for tourists in Asia after borders reopen, according to global study
How To Reduce Kitchen Waste
- 30 Tips for Reducing Kitchen Waste
- 5 EASY WAYS TO REDUCE KITCHEN WASTE
- 10 Ways to Reduce Waste in the Kitchen
- How to Reduce Food Waste + Best Zero-Waste Recipes
- 4 VERY DOABLE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO REDUCE KITCHEN WASTE
DIY Backyard Movie Theater
- How to Set Up a Backyard Movie Theater In Under an Hour
- How to DIY Your Own Outdoor Movie Theater
- How to Create Your Own Backyard Movie Theater
- How To Build the Ultimate Backyard Movie Theater
- How to Create an Awesome Backyard Movie Theater
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.