Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Fancy a drink? Singapore has 6 entries in the World’s 50 Best Bars 2019 list
The honour of The Best Bar in Asia, sponsored by Remy Martin, belongs to Singapore’s Atlas, which is at No 8.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Hotel waste: The huge switch to becoming a more sustainable business
- HDB households to get GST voucher rebate this month to offset utilities bill
- Ascendas REIT buys Melbourne office building for $103.3m
- WeWork IPO crisis could hit Singapore's co-working operators
- Chart of the Day: RCR condo sales hit 1,717 units in Q2
- Siglap Shopping Centre ground-floor units for sale at $8.8m
Asian real estate news
- M-Ten Tower Jakarta Conducted Its Office Building’s Topping Off Ceremony
- ‘Don’t sell it cheap’: Komodo Island targeted at ‘premium’ tourists
- Air filters for Bangkok schools as city haze worsens
- Property Perfect launch promotion to boost flagging condo sales
- Mah Sing Launches Latest High-Rise Residential
How to Arrange Your Furniture
- 10 Simple Decorating Rules for Arranging Furniture
- How to Arrange Furniture: No-Fail Tricks
- Living Room Layouts
- The 10 Commandments of Furniture Placement
- Moving Soon? This Furniture-Arranging Tool Will Change Your Life
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.