Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
It will be disbursed to its retail tenants in a targeted manner.
Frasers Property Retail and Frasers Centrepoint Trust are providing additional rental rebates amounting to $45m for tenants as an extension of their tenant support package to help ease the impacts of COVID-19, according to a press release.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Retractable laundry racks, laminated timber doors among modern fittings for ageing HDB flats
- Chart of the Day: Chinese buyers snagged less condo sales in 2019
- Recession risks for 2020 to persist despite resilience budget: analysts
- Loyang industrial site up for sale at S$8.8m guide price
- Fiscal deficit to make up 11.4% of GDP in 2020: Fitch
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- The Definitive Singapore Neighbourhood Guide: Is Tanjong Pagar The Best In The Village?
- SingHealth to give out digital MCs from March 31
- A journey in helping the homeless in Singapore
- Singapore hotels 51% full in Feb, room revenues drop 40%
- Daily Briefing: Singapore's PM says tourism and aviation industries are virtually dead; CPF services centre in Bishan temporarily closes
DIY Tips - Vase
- 50+ Gorgeous DIY Flower Vase Ideas You Can Do Easily
- 22 Fabulous DIY Vase Ideas to Hold your Favorite Flowers with Style 0
- 50 Stunning DIY Flower Vase Ideas For Your Home
- 20 Creative DIY Vases You Can Make at Home
- 35 DIY Flower Vases
Favourite of Millennials - Pineapple and Flamingos
- Stylish ways to bring the flamingo trend into your home
- 16 Ways to Bring the Flamingo Trend into Your Home
- Calling It: Flamingos are the Interior Insta-Trend of the Summer
- 19 Ways to Decorate with Pineapples
- Decorate your home with flamingos
Previous news selection
Share of posh condos sold in the CCR halved in Q4 2019
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.