Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
In all, 1,875 such flats changed hands, a 4.9 per cent fall from the figure in August, real estate portal SRX Property said on Thursday when releasing its preliminary figures.
Compared with a year ago, last month's decline was 6.3 per cent.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Allgreen to start preview for Royalgreen on Oct 5
- Keppel REIT offloads Singapore office tower for US$396m
- Two quarters of rises in private home prices raise question of cooling measures
- CapitaLand aims to more than double India AUM to S$7b by 2024
- Lendlease Global Commercial Reit's public tranche 14.5 times taken up
Asian property news round up
- Impressive 6.9 metre high ceilings at The Marq
- West Hanoi – the highest rental yield rates of all districts
- Overlaps in legal system create difficulties for property businesses
- Property bubble risk grows in eurozone
- AXA buys Sapporo site for US$232m hotel, office development
Moving to Singapore
- Thinking about moving to Singapore?
- Moving To Singapore? 2019 Living Costs & Relocation Tips
- A comprehensive guide on relocating to Singapore
- Moving to Singapore
- 10 things you need to know before moving to Singapore
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.