Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Owners of the residential units stand to receive between S$2.04 million and S$4.03 million each if the sale succeeds, marketing agent Colliers International said on Tuesday.
Apartments range in size from 1,453 square feet to 3,369 sq ft.
Meanwhile, commercial shop owners could receive about S$529,500 to S$1.2 million.
After factoring in the 7 percent bonus balcony gross floor area, the estimated differential premium, and the cost of topping up the lease to a fresh 99 years, the reserve price translates to a land rate of about S$1,159 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr), Colliers International said.
The property in Braddell Hill was originally put up for sale on March 27, but the tender closed in May with no bids. BT previously reported that market watchers were unsurprised by this, given the size of the estate, cooling measures implemented last July, and the moribund en bloc market.
More real estate news from Singapore
- Relaunch of collective sale tender for Braddell View estate, Singapore’s largest private residential site
- Commentary: Did aggressive land bidding by Chinese developers push up Singapore property prices?
- Can this ‘CPF Key’ truly unlock the value for old flats?
- Top Smart Home Features You can Find in Singapore Properties
- 5 Harsh Truths That Will Finally Make You a Homeowner
Real estate news from outside of Singapore
- Mirae emerges as lead bidder for Anbang hotel portfolio
- China's builders brace for winter; buy less land as home sales weaken
- No injection of PGIM malls for now: Frasers Property
- Accor picks Makati for Pullman, Novotel apartments
Other news and useful tips
- Property Investment For Beginners
- How much bank loan can I borrow to buy my home?
- What is HDB Concessionary Loan?
- How To Achieve The Modern Earthy Interior For Home
Previous news selection:
Property agents unhappy over PropertyGuru hiking up prices
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let it us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.