Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
It saw 21 of its properties close temporarily during the pandemic.
Ascott Residence Trust’s (ART) distributable income crashed 56% YoY to $32.6m in H1, from $74.6m in H1 2019, the company revealed in a news release. Revenue fell 16% to $208.5m over the same period.
This was mainly attributed to the drop in contributions from selling Ascott Raffles Place Singapore and Somerset West Lake Hanoi, as well as weaker revenue from the existing portfolio.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- We Ranked Every District By Their Cluster Housing Vs Landed Price Gap – Here’s What We Found
- Oxley expects net loss for H2 and FY2020
- MNACT's NPI down 19.5% to $68.5m in Q1 FY2021
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Things to do in Singapore on National Day
- Notable shops and stores in Singapore that have permanently closed
- 11 things Singaporeans do better than anyone else
- Wash Dishes, Sweep Floors: Housework as Meditation
- 10 Fun Outdoor Projects and Activities to Fill Summer Days
Cottage Style Homes
- Summer Cottage Inspiration
- Create a Cozy Cottage Inspired Interior
- THE WORLD’S 15 STORYBOOK COTTAGE HOMES
- 20 Beautiful Beach Cottages
- 21 Best Cottage Decor Ideas to Create the Coziest Country Escape
Get The Parisian Style
- 7 Parisian Décor Tips That Will Make Your Home Insanely Chic
- Get the Look: 10 Elements of Parisian Apartment Style
- How to Decorate Like a Parisian
- How To Make Your Home Look Parisian
- Parisian Apartment Decor Secrets For A Chic Home
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.