Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, The Singapore Business Review, The Edge Singapore, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Information on tap: PUB to install 300,000 smart water meters in Singapore by 2023
National water agency PUB said on Friday (Apr 12) that it will install 300,000 smart water meters across Singapore by 2023, in a move that will allow customers to track their daily water usage via a mobile app.
Singapore real estate news
- Yanlord Land kept at 'buy' by OCBC on improving Chinese property market
- Heeton-led consortium acquires Crowne Plaza hotel in London for $149 mil
- Wee Hur secures $30.6 mil design and build project from HDB
- 20 residents evacuated from Jurong East HDB block after living room fire
- Before Jewel: Remembering Changi Airport Terminal 1's debut 38 years ago
- [PREMIUM] 116 cameras for Changi's 'smart digital tower' trial
- New public spaces to expand draw of Gardens by the Bay
- Punggol Northshore, Tengah housing estates to trial turning rainwater into water for cleaning
Home loans: which one should I choose?
- Best Home Loans Singapore (2019) – Most Affordable Housing Loans Reviewed
- What is the best home loan in Singapore in 2019?
- Getting a mortgage in Singapore: A foreigner’s guide
- Mortgages for expats in Singapore
- Home loan FAQ
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Brought to you by: