Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, The Singapore Business Review, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Man who posed as HDB contractor arrested for cheating
A 56-year-old man has been arrested for posing as a Housing and Development Board (HDB) contractor and allegedly cheating more than 19 people, the police said in a news release on Tuesday (Apr 2).
Singapore property news
- 930,000 HDB households to get GST Voucher rebate
- Future City programme launched to give poly students exposure to urban challenges
- Singapore homeowner finds horrifying black patches on HDB flat walls before she even moves in
- Is home ownership for everyone?
- Frasers Logistics and Industrial Trust Divests 63-79 South Park Drive In Victoria
- This 1+1 Apartment Shows How to Live Large in a Small Space
- Looking to change your electricity provider?
More property news
- Waterfall Park Hotel – Unique Queenstown Opportunity
- Infrastructure spend welcomed but property concerns remain following budget
- Land prices of Japan in 2019
- Get to know Chris Dietz Executive Vice President, Global Operations Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
- Water inundates houses in Jati Padang
- Developers continue to build retail spaces despite rising vacancy rates
- What Does “Open Concept” Really Mean?
- How to Design an Open Concept Space That Looks Like it Belongs on TV
- The benefits of a new home with an open-concept floor plan
- Pros and cons of open concept living
- 7 Design-Savvy Ideas for Open Floor Plans
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: