Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Resale prices for non-landed private residential properties in Singapore rose slightly in January 2020 after a flat performance in December, according to flash estimates from real estate portal SRX Property.
Condominium resale prices were up 0.5 per cent compared to December. Year on year (y-o-y), prices increased 2.3 per cent.
Meanwhile, volume grew 4 per cent to 684 units resold in January, from the 658 units resold in the previous month. Sales volume climbed 15.9 per cent y-o-y, and was also 13.4 per cent higher than the five-year average for the month of January.
By region, resale prices in the core central region (CCR) fell 0.8 per cent last month from December. Meanwhile, prices in the rest of central region (RCR) rose 1.5 per cent and increased by 0.5 per cent for condos outside central region (OCR).
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- More than 3,000 HDB flats launched for sale in Toa Payoh, Sembawang in first BTO exercise for this year
- Hatten Land swings back into the black in Q2
- Frasers Property unit buys AsiaMalls Management
- More than half of new 2-room flats bought by seniors
- Oxley Holdings posts 90% profit plunge to $3.56m in Q2
- Condo resale prices up 2.3% in January
- More than 3,000 HDB flats launched for sale in Toa Payoh, Sembawang in first BTO exercise this year
Must-read if you live in Singapore
- Singapore's aerospace sector set to fly higher despite setback
- Things to do: What’s on this week
- More than 70 aviation firms pull out from Singapore Airshow
- Sembcorp industries tapped to build floating solar farm
- NEA calls tender for virtual reality solutions to enhance training for officers
Mudroom Trends & Ideas
- Give Your Mudroom a Facelift
- 29 Magnificent Mudroom Ideas to Enhance Your Home
- 20 Mudroom Ideas That Are The Opposite of Embarrassing
- 27 Stylish Mudrooms and Entries
- Mudroom Ideas
The Most Beautiful Tables for your Kitchen
- The Best Table For A Breakfast Nook, Period
- 33 Chic and Elegant Kitchen Tables
- 50 Beautiful Kitchen Table Ideas
- 17 Kitchen Tables With Subtle Charm
- 30 Modern Dining Tables for a Wonderful Dining Experience
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.