Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
It is set to be CapitaLand’s primary investment vehicle for commercial real estate in Singapore.
CapitaLand Mall Trust (CMT) and CapitaLand Commercial Trust (CCT) will form a merger to create the commercial REIT CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT), a news release revealed.
The REIT is set to be the largest one in Singapore and the third largest in the Asia Pacific with a market capitalisation of $16.8b and combined property value of $22.9b.
The proposed merger will be effected by way of a trust scheme of arrangement, with CMT acquiring all units of CCT for a total consideration comprising approximately 88% in CMT units and 12% in cash. The consideration per CCT unit comprises 0.720 new CMT units and $0.259 in cash, implying a gross exchange ratio of 0.820.
Latest Real Estate News from Singapore
- CapitaLand Mall Trust Q4 DPU up 4% to 3.11 S cents
- Mapletree Industrial Trust's Q3 DPU up from 3.07 to 3.16 cents
- Keppel DC Reit's Q4 DPU dips marginally
- CDL, CapitaLand, Singtel among world's 100 most sustainable firms
- Parkway Life's Q4 2019 NPI up 2.3% YoY to $27.3m
- Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT's NPI jumped 31.8% to $100.88m in 2019
Useful stories related Singapore
- Social mobility: Singapore tops South-east Asia but ranks 20th overall in global study
- Shangri-La Hotel to issue S$250m 10-year bonds at 3.5%
- Where did Singlish come from?
- 4 benefits of learning Mandarin – young!
- Outdoor learning programmes for kids
Smart house tips
- 41 Actionable Tips To Help You Build A Smart Home
- The Best Smart Home Tips & Tricks
- 33 Best Smart Home Automation Tips and Tricks
- 31 Best Smart Home Automation Tips
- The Best Smart Home Devices for 2020
- Top 5 Garage Floor Design Trends
- Garage Door Trends for 2020
- What’s Trending for Garage Spaces?
- Garage Door Design Trends to Keep an Eye On
- Give Your Home Personality: Garage Door Trends
Previous news selection
Mapletree Logistics Trust's NPI up 3.9% to $108.56m in Q3
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.