Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Singapore Business Review, The Edge Singapore, The Straits Times, ProButterfly.com and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Luxury site D'Grove villas up for sale at $398m
Freehold high-rise residential redevelopment site D’Grove Villas has been launched for collective sale by tender at an asking price of $398m, an announcement by marketing agent Centaline Singapore revealed.
Singapore real estate market news
- Property sector kept at 'overweight' by CGS-CIMB as URA unveils 2019 draft master plan
- Singapore to have 1,000ha more parks and park connectors
- GIC buys 25% stake in Netherlands-based hotel operator citizenM
- Singapore will invest $724 million in technology transformation
- Underground plans for three districts revealed
- Plans to transform Orchard Road, create more buzz in CBD
- ProButterfly will be Speaking at the SMART Property Expo 2019
- Home Insurance 101: Lessons Learnt When My Wife Tried To Set Me On Fire
- Bukit Sembawang Estates Limited - Would You Buy When They Are Trading At Such A Steep Discount?
- A housekeeper with a helping heart
Raising a child and working at the same time? Possible!
- How to work from home when you have kids
- Work from home with a baby
- How to raise a baby, work from home, and find time for yourself
- Working at home when you have a toddler: expectations vs. reality
- 5 must-haves for working at home with baby
Kitchen designs of the week
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Become a Digital Nomad
- What I wish someone told me before becoming a digital nomad
- How to become a digital nomad in 2019
- Best digital nomad jobs + where to find them in 2019
- How to Become a Digital Nomad, Step by Step
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at email@example.com, send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: