Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Singapore Business Review, The Edge Singapore, REtalk Asia, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
URA Draft Master Plan: How it may affect the way you live, play and move about in Singapore
The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) launched its Draft Master Plan - a blueprint that charts out the Government’s plans for land use over the next 10 to 15 years - on Wednesday (Mar 27).
More about URA Draft Master Plan
- URA eyes more homes for Singapore Downtown in 2019
- URA Draft Master Plan: Going underground to free up space on the surface
- Familiar places made new, greener under URA’s Draft Master Plan
- More housing planned for CBD, Marina Bay area
- URA plans new homes in CBD, including Shenton Way and Tanjong Pagar
- New URA maps show what's underground at Marina Bay, Jurong Innovation District and Punggol Digital District
Real estate related news from outside of Singapore
- New cycling paths, links to city from Geylang and Queenstown planned
- GIC buys 25% stake in Dutch hotel chain citizenM
- 930,000 HDB households to receive S$132 million in S&CC rebates
- Average Grade A CBD office rents hit a decade high at $10.63 psf in Q1 2019
- Keppel Capital and co-investors to buy Yi Fang Tower in Shanghai for $925.99m
Kitchen designs of the week
- 7 tips to have the best industrial kitchen style
- What is an open-concept kitchen?
- 7 awesome ideas for a black and white kitchen
- Designing a vintage kitchen
- Minimalist kitchen tour
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: