Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Gainers outnumbered losers 196 to 130, or about three securities up for every two down, after 563.5 million securities worth S$576.2 million changed hands.
Among the most heavily traded by volume, Rex International Holding gained 5.5 per cent or S$0.006 to S$0.115 with 58.7 million shares traded. AIMS APAC Reit shed 0.7 per cent or S$0.01 to S$1.38 with 27.3 million shares traded. Golden Agri-Resources headed up 4.8 per cent or S$0.01 to S$0.22 with 23.7 million shares traded.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Non-Permanent Foreigners Buy 18.2% Of Parc Clematis Home Units
- 216 Sengkang Grand Residences Units Sold At Launch Weekend
- Residential Listings Under Mortgagee Sale Grow By 14.4% In Q3 2019
- Singapore shares open higher on Monday; STI up 0.3% to 3,240.24
- Top Real Estate leaders recognized at LeadingRE global symposium
Asian property news round up
- Riverside Piazza near Clarke Quay for en bloc sale with S$198m reserve price
- 216 units at Sengkang Grand Residences sold over launch weekend
- Tear gas and petrol bombs no match for Hong Kong property demand
- Japanese markets closed for holiday
- South Korea: Stocks hit 4-month high on trade optimism
Autumn cozy home
- 50 Cozy Fall Decorating Ideas That'll Send You Into Hibernation Mode
- 12 DIY Ways to Dress Up Your House for Fall
- Fall Decorating Ideas: 25 Ways to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- 33 DIYs to Get Your Home Ready for Fall
- Cozy Up Your House for Fall With These 20 Interior Decor Ideas
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.