Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Real estate investments in Singapore bucked the downward trend among its Asian neighbours in Q2 as transactions volume rose up 69% YoY to $4.02b (US$2.9b), buoyed by cross-border capital flows and domestic investor support, according to a report by Real Capital Analytics (RCA).
Standout deals included United Industrial Corporation’s partial acquisition of Marina Square Shopping Mall for $497.4m (US$359m) and the 50% purchase of the Fraser Tower office asset for $990.63m (US$715m) by the National Pension Service of Korea.
More real estate news from Singapore
- Chart of the Day: These condo projects sold the most units in Q2
- Greater Southern Waterfront Singapore — 7 Things We Know So Far in 2019
- Singapore's July price increase the slowest in 3 years; MAS tweaks core inflation outlook
- Spotlight on 'lottery effect' of flats slated for Keppel Club site
- Singapore core inflation falls to over 3-year low in July, MAS tweaks 2019 forecast
Real estate news from outside of Singapore
- Harvard economist Carmen Reinhart warns Hong Kong could trigger world recession
- PAG Targets $2B For SCREP VII Opportunistic Fund
- Habibie’s $1b superblock completes first phase of construction, eyes foreign buyers
- Indirect investment from Singapore keeps flowing to Vietnam
Other news and useful tips
- Stocks to watch: Chip Eng Seng, Boustead Singapore, Baker Tech, Sakae
- Singapore one of 4 markets to post double-digit growth in Swiss watch imports in H1
- Should You Get Out Of The Stock Markets Now?
- Your Guide to a Contemporary-Style Bathroom
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.