Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, AsiaOne, The Straits Times, REtalk Asia and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Property valuations in Singapore – how much is your property worth?
Have you ever wondered who decides how much a property cost? Why can’t we buy a property, spruce it up real nice and sell them off at high profit?
Useful real estate resources
- HDB Resale Prices Remain Unchanged at 0.0% and Resale Volume Decreases by 15.8% in February 2019
- [PODCAST] Returned Units – Who’s The Liar?
- Best refinancing loan gives homeowners better peace of mind
- Real estate moguls top Singapore’s billionaire list for 10th straight year
- 10 Jalan Kilang – light industrial development launched for sale
More updates from Singapore
- 20 more locations to get senior-friendly Silver Zone features
- Swedish black metal band Watain's gig in Singapore cancelled due to 'security concerns'
- Government accepts Land Transport Master Plan 2040 recommendations
- CPF usage rules for buying older flats to be tweaked by May
- Step-Up CPF housing grant expanded, increased support for those living in public rental flats
How to buy property in Asia as a foreigner
- Buying property overseas? Property laws for foreigners
- FAQ for foreign buyers in Vietnam
- Property in Singapore for foreigner
- Buying property in Singapore as a foreigner
- Buying property in Thailand as a foreigner
- Here’s what expats need to know about buying properties in Malaysia
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: