Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
The number of Singapore condominium units resold in March increased 17 per cent to 709 units from 606 units in February, according to flash estimates from real estate portal SRX Property.
However, the resale volume was 13 per cent lower versus a year ago and down 21 per cent from the five-year average volume for the month of March.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- COVID-19 & Home Loans: Should Defer Repayment?
- Agents wonder if virtual property tours are enough to seal million-dollar deals
- Property investments fell 37% to $3.02b in Q1
- Money Hacks: Is 2020 the year for savvier DIY property hunters and sellers? (Ep 69)
- Singapore property investment sales 'muted' in Q1 at S$3.02b: Cushman & Wakefield
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- 11 Reasons Why You Might Want to Work With an Interior Design Pro
- 10 Essentials for a Welcoming Front Porch
- Singaporean photographers raising funds for migrant workers
- 3 Companies Dictate Where Trillions Of Dollars Are Invested
- Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT resilient enough to stand the test of Covid-19: RHB
How to Organize your Office
- 15 Best Organizing Tips For Office Organization and Getting More Done
- 19 Kickass Office Organization Ideas in 2020 for Maximum Productivity
- 18 Desk Organization Ideas That'll Make Doing Work Less of a Chore
- Organize Your Office and Improve Your Design
- 8 Tips to Organize Your Office (and Yourself) for Better Productivity
Grandmillennial Interior Interior Style
- Move Over Mid-Century—Grandmillennial Style Is the Design Trend You Need to Know
- What Is Grandmillennial Style? The New Design Trend Is an Ode to Old-School
- An Ode to Grandmillennial Style
- The Rise of 'Grandmillennial' Style
- ‘Grandmillennial’ Is The Newest Home Decor Style You Should Know About
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.