Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Singapore Business Review, Channel NewsAsia, AsiaOne, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
HDB to set up dedicated team to help rental households progress to home ownership
The Housing and Development Board (HDB) will set up a team dedicated to helping rental households attain eventual home ownership, said Senior Parliamentary Secretary for National Development Sun Xueling on Tuesday (Mar 5).
More news on HDB
- Parliament: HDB to form team dedicated to spot families in rental flats who may be able to buy their own homes
- Fresh veggies, all from rooftop farm at HDB carpark
More updates from Singapore
- Junior college campuses to be rebuilt, upgraded from 2022
- Former property agent with gambling debts cheated family into paying his ‘kidnappers’
- Singapore to develop 18ha agri-tech innovation park
- Chart of the Day: 6.2% rise in tourist arrivals cushioned retail sales slip in 2018
- US office REITs offer choice between two asset classes with different risk profiles
Cybersecurity for real estate agents (and everybody else too)
- Cybersecurity basics
- How to stop a hacker home invasion
- Protect your Facebook account
- Protect your Twitter account
- Protect your Instagram account
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: