Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
LOCAL property agency Huttons Asia is looking to hire more property agents at a time when more buyers and sellers are opting to do without them, and star agents have left the firm, according to its chief executive.
"We're definitely recruiting," said chief executive officer Goh Kee Nguan. "I think we recruit both traditional, non-traditional agents, all sorts of agents. I think we're very open, so we definitely want as many agents to join us as possible."
Huttons was the fourth largest in Singapore in terms of sales force, with 3,067 agents at the start of the year, behind PropNex Realty, ERA Realty Network and OrangeTee & Tie.
But, of the four, it was the only one whose agent strength had dipped. At the start of 2018, Huttons had 3,207 agents, based on Council for Estate Agencies data.
Last September, Ken Low, apparently known for leading one of the biggest teams of real estate agents at Huttons, left the company after seven years.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Top three real estate developer stocks averaged total return of 30.1% YTD
- URA gazettes two Rail Corridor buildings for conservation
- Values, vision form Soilbuild's foundation
- JTC launches Woodlands Industrial Park site for tender
- URA formalises latest master plan after reviewing proposals
Asian property news round up
- China's house price growth to hit five-year low in 2020
- SoftBank's Oyo projects losses in India, China until 2022: valuation report
- They Paid a Record HK$40.2B for The Center, Now HK Consortium May Be Caught by Downturn
- 'Property maestro' Ciputra passes away at 88
- OSK Property to launch two new phases
Famous arts and houses
- See the Real-Life Places Featured in These Famous Paintings
- 8 Rooms Inspired By Famous Art
- 12 incredible artists’ homes you can visit
- Step Inside The Homes Of Famous Artists Who Live With Art
- House for an Art Lover
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.