Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
The site spans an area of 12,789 square metres (sq m) with a gross floor area of 35,809 sq m.
The 99-year leasehold site can yield about 445 residential units, with a maximum building height of 36 storeys.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Maxi-Cash to buy four shops for S$23.7m from chairman's firm
- Ascott Reit DPU rises 5% to 1.91 S cents for Q3
- Far East H-Trust's Q3 DPS down 1% to 1.04 S cents on enlarged base
- HDB To Install 6,000 Digital Screens In Housing Estates
- Rents For Ultra-Luxury Residential Properties Grow 10.6% In Q3 2019
Asian property news round up
- Soho China considers selling stake in commercial property holdings
- Goldman’s co-head of China investment banking president set to retire
- Singapore new homes – A quick review
- Hanoi property market in severe shortage of high-end apartments
- New perspective for Danang’s real estate
Kitchen Design Tips
- How to Correctly Design and Build a Kitchen
- 5 Kitchen Layout Tips The Pros Swear By
- 7 must know Kitchen Design Tips
- 20 Tips for a Better Kitchen
- How to plan a kitchen – your step-by-step guide to the perfect space
Previous news selection
JTC launches Tuas West Avenue site for tender
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.