Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Singapore Business Review, Channel NewsAsia, AsiaOne, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Ex-property agent jailed for defrauding clients
To earn a quick buck, a property agent defrauded his clients through a range of methods such as forging their signatures on tenancy agreements and ensuring that the rent they paid was transferred to his own bank account.
Be careful with real estate scams!
- 10 Real Estate Scams That You Need To Avoid Today
- Brazilian couple tricked out of €1,000 in new rental scam in north inner city Dublin
- Former estate agent in court charged with fraud
- Red Alert: How To Protect Yourself From Real Estate Fraud
- Ministry sends 15 firms suspected of real estate fraud to prosecution
More updates from Singapore
- 5 Tips for Homeowners for the 2019 Housing Market
- Mall to replace all glass doors after one fell, severely injuring woman
- Singapore revamps development charge rates
- Finding open-air public parking to get easier
- Are you lit enough for these Millennial home trends?
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: