Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
HDB reports S$2 billion deficit in latest financial year
The bulk of the deficit comes from its home ownership segment, which covers the development and sale of public housing flats.
Property news from Singapore
- Home, office property transactions up 90% in Q3
- SPH looks to property assets to buoy revenues
- PropertyGuru withdraws Australian IPO
- Mapletree Industrial Trust posts 4% rise in 2Q DPU on revenue contribution from new projects
- Here’s CapitaLand Commercial Trust’s Future Growth Plans
What else is happening in Singapore?
- SP Group announces carbon footprint tracker for users to monitor, reduce emissions
- Entire western part of Singapore to become testing ground for driverless vehicles
- Chart of the Day: Check out the top retail property transactions in Q3
- Public bus drivers to be trained to handle autonomous buses
- 1.4M Singaporeans to receive Bicentennial Bonus
Property tips: How to Build a Garage
- How to Build a Garage From the Ground Up
- 9 Free DIY Garage Plans
- How to Build a Garage: Framing a Garage
- How to build a detached garage
- How to Build a Garage
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.