Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Property agent fined S$30,000, suspended for 'unprofessional, unethical conduct'
This is the highest fine and longest suspension meted out to a property agent, the statutory board said in a media release.
Real estate news from Singapore
- Commentary: We can’t save the Sentosa Merlion, but can sure protect other aspects of Singapore’s heritage
- Property investment sales up 33.8% to $8b in Q3
- CapitaLand Treasury issues $500m perpetual notes
- GIC acquires PB6 office tower in Paris for undisclosed sum
- Analysts stay lukewarm as Soilbuild REIT misses 3Q estimates
More news from Singapore
- Creative Capital: The Danish expat making art Singaporeans love to take selfies with
- 7 things to look forward to at Singapore Botanic Garden's Gallop extension
- Jewel Changi Airport not a ‘cold, impersonal’ infrastructure, it’s a symbol of bold dreams: PM Lee
- Singapore's retirement system is the best in Asia: report
- How to Calculate & Avoid Paying Seller’s Stamp Duty
Asian property news round up
- Hong Kong Residential Start-Up Dash Living Secures $10M in Mindworks-led Funding Round
- Dutch agency helps promote Indonesia’s home décor exports
- Air filters for Bangkok schools as city haze worsens
- Guaranteed rental returns – Are they real?
- Danang approves master plan for high-tech park development to 2030
Property tips: decorating a small flat
- 95 ways to decorate a flat
- 10 Things Nobody Tells You About Decorating A Tiny Apartment
- Small space decorating
- How to Be a Pro at Small Apartment Decorating
- How to Decorate Small Spaces Like a Pro
- 25 Best Studio Flat Design Ideas: Our Definitive Guide
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.