Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
The first, Punggol Point Crown, is inspired by the old Punggol Zoo that was located near the Strait of Johor between the late 1920s and early 1940s, and owned by the late William Lawrence Soma Basapa.
Proponents of the asset class, which is a norm in the The other project sees the launch of the second phase of the seafront Punggol Point Cove, whose design draws reference from Punggol's first incarnation as a fishing village.
HDB will roll out the two projects, which comprise 2,724 flats, in its September sales exercise. Flats available range from two-room flexi to five-room flats, and the projects are expected to be completed in 2024.
What happened in the Real estate of Singapore?
- Singapore's CPF sees 6.6% growth in assets, bucks global downtrend among top pension funds
- More than 2,700 flats in Punggol to be launched in September
- Commercial DC rates to climb 1.7% after September review: URA
- How much cheaper are flats in Johor compared to Singapore?
- Property agencies use tech to boost customer experience, help agents meet rising expectations
Property News outside of Singapore
- Hong Kong home prices slide for second straight month and more Asia real estate headlines
- Hong Kong retail real estate transactions fall 47% in august
- UEM Sunrise announces revenue of RM1.4bil for 1H 2019, up by 65%
- Vietnamese firms invest nearly 440 million USD abroad
Can I build my own house in Singapore?
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.