Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
REAL estate behemoth CapitaLand has won the tender to manage Bugis Village and Bugis Street for up to a decade, it said in a bourse filing on Thursday.
It will take over the integrated management of the area on April 1, 2020 with an initial three-year tenancy, which may be renewed for two further terms of three years each and a final tenancy term not extending beyond March 30, 2030.
Existing tenants at both sites can continue their business operations under CapitaLand for a year at the prevailing rent, until March 31, 2021.
Currently, CapitaLand Commercial Trust manages Bugis Village, while Bugis Street Development manages Bugis Street. Their leases will expire on March 31, 2020.
Latest Real Estate News from Singapore
- 2019 new home sales top 10,000 units, up 15% from year ago
- Frasers Commercial Trust posts flat Q1 DPU of 2.4 Singapore cents
- Property veteran sees investment sales market staying healthy in 2020
- Rents for private non-landed homes and HDB flats rise in Dec 2019 from a year ago
- Condo rents grow 3.7% last year
- HDB upgraders boost private home sales in 2019
- Frasers Commercial Trust NPI grew 26% to $26.7m in Q1
Useful stories related Singapore
- High volume of travellers expected across causeways over CNY
- ICA warns of major traffic delays at checkpoints during CNY
- 2019 was Singapore’s joint warmest year on record, equalling 2016 temperatures: Met Service
- MHA investigating glitches in Singapore Pools' system
- Chinese New Year: Things to do (and not do)
- Something new for international schools
Famous Movie Houses
- 40 Famous Houses From Movies and TV Shows You Can Actually Visit
- 21 Famous Movie Homes That Will Bring Back Memories
- The Most Iconic Houses from Movies & TV
- The 23 Most Incredible Old Houses Featured in Movies
- 15 Most Iconic Movie and TV Houses of All Time
Glamorous Interior Design
- Interior Design Pinspiration: The Glamorous Life
- How To Infuse Glamour Into Your Interiors (Without It Feeling Too Over-The-Top)
- 7 glamorous interior design ideas to copy from Harper’s Bazaar
- Decorating advice: Elements of modern glamour
- How to create a glamorous and sophisticated interior
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.