This week's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
The current surge is expected to slow down as Government aid tapers off.
Singapore's property prices have increased in the last four quarters since Q2 of 2020. This is following the months after the Circuit Breaker ended.
According to PropertyGuru's Singapore Property Price Index (SPPI), a QoQ gain of +3.84% was recorded, a figure considered as the highest in three years since Q2 of 2018.
The Singapore Property Supply Index (SPSI) saw a dip with a small decline compared to that of last quarter by 14% from 135.1 to 116.1 points, as buyers were reported to continue to snap up properties.
Properties in the $1m to $1.5m price range continue to make up most of the transactions in Q1 of 2021, whilst there has been a slight dip in properties priced under $1m. The latter signals a slowdown in investments in shoebox units.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- ESR-Reit to raise S$150m as it acquires Singapore, Australia assets
- Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust H1 DPU up 9.5% to 3.8 S cents post merger
- OUE C-REIT net property income slips l.6% to $61.1m
- Frasers Hospitality Trust net property income falls by 40.9%
- 21 million-dollar HDB resale flats sold in April
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Transport Ministry steps up efforts for HK travel
- Two in five Singaporeans believe pandemic will negatively impact job prospects: survey
- Mapletree Industrial Trust issues $300m for 3.15% perpetual securities
- The best things to do this weekend (May 6-9)
- 15 things you can do in Singapore you can’t do anywhere else
Perfect Kid Homework Area
- How to Design the Perfect Kid Homework Area
- 20 Homework Station Ideas for Kids and Teens
- How To Create The Ultimate Homework Station
- 53 Inspirational Kids’ Study Space Designs And Tips You Can Copy From Them
- How to Create a Productive and Cheerful Homework Station
Green Tips for Environmental Conservation
- An Outdoorsy’s Guide to Environmental Conservation
- Green tips for a cleaner environment
- 8 Simple Ways to Help the Environment
- 10 easy ways you can help our environment
- Top 10 Ways to Protect The Environment – Save Our Environment at Home
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Weekly Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Weekly Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a weekly basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.