Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
AMID a lower-for-longer interest rate environment, Singapore real estate investment trusts (S-Reits) are ramping up their acquisitions worth billions of dollars, according to market observers.
Similarly in July, Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust garnered S$258.1 million via a placement to fund its proposed acquisition of 12 prime logistics properties in Germany and Australia worth A$644.7 million (S$612.5 million), and CapitaLand Commercial Trust carried out a S$220 million placement to pay for its acquisition of a German office building at a purchase consideration of 133.4 million euros (S$205.3 million).
The most important Real Estate news around Singapore
- Senior level departures at CBRE; firm expected to add to capital markets team
- CapitaLand group of stocks outpaces global peers
- Singapore projects target HK buyers in inaugural property festival in HK
- OUE to sell Oakwood serviced residences for S$289m
- Sale of WeWork Waterloo to Singapore's Bright Ruby falters: sources
Latest Property news in Asia
- Only 1 in 5 Asean business leaders have a plan in place to deal with impending downturn: Bain report
- Pace of private home launches to pick up in Sept but so will competition: UOB
- Hong Kong property stock dive not enticing enough for Eastspring
- MapletreeLog Trust's Melbourne property acquisition could have 'significant implications', says DBS
- OUE to sell Downtown serviced apartments and business for combined $289 mil
How to Grow a Flower Garden
- How to Start a Flow Garden
- Ten Tips for Successfully Designing Your Flower Garden
- 14 Useful Tips And Tricks For A Beautiful Flower Garden
- Tips for more colorful flower garden
- Flower gardening from the ground up
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.