Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Private new home sales skyrocketed 81.1% YoY to 1,122 units (excluding ECs) in August compared to the 617 homes transacted over the same period the previous year, according to real estate agency PropNex.
Compared to the previous years, this month’s performance bucked the trend of slower sales during the period due to the successful launch of Parc Clematis, which sold 316 new units in August at a median price of $1,615 psf, according to PropNex CEO Ismail Gafoor.
Other mass market projects, such as Treasure in Tampines and the Florence Residences, also appealed to buyers and investors, added Gafoor.
The most important Real Estate news around Singapore
- Garlick Ave bungalow put up for sale for S$16.5m
- Chart of the Day: Check out the top selling private home projects in August
- Daily Briefing: HDB rolls out AI system for construction worker safety; Jervois Road GCB for sale at $38.8m
- 2 Belmont Road Good Class Bungalows to go on auction
- New HDB grant may increase demand for ECs
Latest Property news in Asia
- China's August home prices rise 0.5% m-o-m, annual growth slowest in nearly a year
- China's home price growth slows, developers seen cutting prices
- Taiwan's housing market improving
- KLK Land hands over affordable homes to buyers
How to save money on food
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.