Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
For the latest 3Q19 ended June, FCT saw its income available for distribution rise 12.4% to $31.8 million, even as net property income dipped 1.1% to $34.6 million on the back of higher property expenses.
The higher expense arose from the absence of property tax refund which occurred in the same period a year ago.
FCT’s bottomline during the quarter was boosted by an $8.3 million fair value gain on the acquisition of an associate, as well as a $5.5 million increase in share of associates’ results from operations.
The latest Property News from Singapore
- Single operator to be appointed for integrated management of Bugis Village and Bugis Street to enhance vibrancy of precinct
- Non-landed residential DC rates trimmed 0.3% after September review
- End ‘discrimination’ against single unwed parents; help those under 35 to get housing: MP Louis Ng
- Property: What happens to the HDB flat after the owner passes on?
- Users of PMDs, bikes and PABs who ride at HDB void decks in 15 estates may be fined up to $5,000
The most interesting Real Estate happenings in Asia
- 91% of Luxus Hills development sold during weekend preview
- FCT acquisitions to boost growth: analyst
- Asia should fix its mega cities, not move them
- Geylang shophouses for sale at S$40-42m; Joo Chiat shophouses put on market for S$7-7.5m
Property investment is Singapore: is it worth it?
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.