Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Victory Point, comprising a two-storey conservation shophouse with an attic and a six-storey rear apartment block in Balestier, has been launched for sale at an indicative price of $14.7 million.
The price for the mixed-use development, held under a single title, translates to about $1,390 per sq ft (psf) based on the estimated gross floor area of 10,609 sq ft, exclusive marketing agent JLL said yesterday.
The shophouse at 271 Balestier Road houses a 24-hour convenience store on the ground floor, with the second storey and the attic for office use.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Surbana Jurong to design 15,000 homes in India with Singapore public housing features
- Chart of the Day: Posh condo units bought by foreigners rose 3ppt to 12%
- UOL group buys nine-storey commercial building for $79.3m
- What happens to my HDB after I die? Understanding the CPF Home Protection Scheme
- AA Reit inks fresh 12-year master lease with Singtel Optus unit in Australia
Asian property news round up
- China's house price growth to hit five-year low in 2020
- Warburg Pincus, Weave Tell Co-Living Secrets to Packed House in Hong Kong
- Asia Real Estate People in the News 2019-11-25
- Five Star West Lake displaying new luxury dwelling standards
- The Matrix One to be distributed to foreigners
Checklist for your new home
- Basic Furniture Checklist For Your New Home
- New House Checklist: 200+ Essentials for New Apartments and Homes
- The Ultimate New Home Checklist
- Your First Apartment Checklist — Everything You Need to Know
- Your Essential Moving Into a New House Checklist to Instantly Make a Strange Place Home
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.