Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Factory spaces may account for three-fourth of the overall supply.
This chart from Colliers shows that the supply of industrial spaces is projected to taper off to around 6.9 million sqft (642,000 sqm, net), after doubling in 2020 to 20.2 million sqft or about 4% of total stock.
However, the supply is also expected to recover in 2022 to 13.7 million sqft (1.3 million sqm, net). About 76% of the industrial supply in the five-year period 2020-2024 could be factory spaces.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- CapitaLand says traffic at Singapore malls almost back to normal
- CapitaLand Q4 profit almost doubles to S$926.6m
- Frasers Property offers support to Singapore mall tenants
- Yanlord ups Q4 profit over 8 times to 2.1b yuan
- Frasers Property floats tenant support package across 14 malls
Must-read if you live in Singapore
- $100m for simulation facilities on train lines
- Ironing out rail issues
- The best things to do in Singapore this weekend (Feb 27-Mar 1)
- The best steak restaurants in Singapore
- The best art classes to take in Singapore
Cheap Home Decor Ideas
- 38 Budget-Friendly Home Decorating Ideas
- 40 Decorating Tips for Anyone on a Shoestring Budget
- 25 DIY Home Decor Projects That'll Totally Refresh Your Space
- 50 Cheap, Easy Design Ideas to Instantly Update Your Home
- 10 DIY Home Decorating Ideas on a Budget – Tips & Techniques
DIY Ideas with Mason Jar
- 33 Mason Jar Crafts for Every Room in the House
- 65 Brilliant Mason Jar Decor Ideas That Go Way Beyond Flower Vases
- 32 Mason Jar Crafts You Can Make In Under An Hour
- 75 Easy & Creative Things to Do with Mason Jars
- Mason Jar DIY Projects We Love
Previous news selection
CapitaLand's PATMI up 21.2% to $2.14b in 2019
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.