Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Rental renewals are attributed to expats not being able to return to their home countries just yet.
Condo rents slipped 0.7% YoY in June, as two of the regions posted declines, according to figures from SRX.
Rents in the Core Central Region (CCR) and the Rest of Central Region (RCR) fell 0.7% YoY and 2.2% YoY respectively, whilst Outside Central Region (OCR) rents inched up 0.3%. The overall rents are down 18% from the peak in January 2013.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Frasers Property brings in capital partner for Northpoint City (South Wing)
- Six-storey industrial building, Suntec office unit up for sale
- Two corner shophouses in Lavender for sale with S$13.2m guide price
- Condo resale prices down 0.6% in June
- Singapore condo resale volumes recovering with prices stable in June: SRX
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Asia's economies may not be able to handle a second wave of total lockdowns
- What Actually Happens During An Economic Recession And What Should You Do With Your Money
- Lessons From The COVID Situation
- Keppel Marina East Desalination Plant – Singapore’s fourth – begins commercial operations
- The best stores for zero-waste grocery shopping in Singapore
The Ultimate Mirror Decor Trends
- Trends 2020: A Guide To New Wall Mirrors Trends
- Big Bathroom Mirror Trend in Real Interiors
- 22 Mirror Trends to Transform your Bathroom
- HANGED OR OVERSIZED? THE ULTIMATE MIRROR DECOR TRENDS (THINK ROUND!)
- 5 Interior Design Trends This 2020
Tiny Balcony Furniture Ideas
- 67 Cool Small Balcony Design Ideas
- 12 ways to make the most of your small balcony
- 24 Ways to Make the Most of Your Small Apartment Balcony
- 17 balcony furniture pieces for even the smallest of spaces
- 10 Pieces of Small Balcony Furniture That Will Fit in Your Compact Outdoor Space
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.