Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
SINGAPORE'S property investment volume fell 45 per cent to S$6.13 billion in the first half of the year, according to preliminary data from Cushman & Wakefield on Thursday.
In the second quarter, preliminary investment volume stood at S$3.06 million, remaining stable from the first quarter's volume of S$3.07 billion.
Deals in the commercial sector accounted for 66 per cent of Q2's investment volume as big-ticket commercial deals make their return. Commercial volume surged to S$2.02 billion in Q2, 11 times that of S$183.4 million in Q1.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Ascendas REIT Analysis @ 2 Jul 2020
- Chart of the Day: Locals take the bulk of private home purchases in May
- Property deals crashed 45% to $6.13b in H1 2020
- EC World Reit says CAD interviewed CIO as part of probe
- Ascendas REIT says it is 'not presently proceeding' with Hyflux debt moratorium carve-out
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Top 7 Stock Ideas For July 2020
- Peek Inside a Designer’s Cozy and Stylish Cabin Retreat
- 1.2 million Singaporean households to get $340m in utilities support
- Covid-19 pushes Singaporeans to shift to online banking
- The best rooftop bars in Singapore
- What is the Average Landscaping Cost to Transform Your Yard?
- 9 Backyard Updates That Will Improve Your Outdoor Comfort
- 85 Best Backyard Ideas That Won't Break the Bank
- 49 Great Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 40 Backyard Ideas That'll Transform Your Space Into Paradise
- 28 DIY Small Backyard Ideas That Make a Big Statement
- 22 Stunning In-Ground Pool Designs for Your Backyard
- 40 Swimming Pool Designs That Are Summoning Summer
- 40 Sublime Swimming Pool Designs for the Ultimate Staycation
- 25 Amazing Modern Swimming Pool Designs
- 23 Spectacular Swimming Pools That Will Make Your Backyard Feel Like a Resort
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.