Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Singapore Business Review, The Edge Singapore, REtalk Asia, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Braddell View estate Singapore collective sale
Colliers International has announced that Braddell View estate – Singapore’s largest private residential site – will be put up for collective sale via public tender on 27 March 2019 with a SGD2.08 billion reserve.
Real estate related news from Singapore
- Property investment sales leapt 31.4% to $3.59b in Q1
- PGIM Real Estate AsiaRetail Fund's assets could propel Frasers Property's retail mall position
- Delay in industrial property completions in 2018 to boost supply in 2019
- MindChamps acquires Punggol Northshore centre for $3.8 mil
- Road closure in Tampines on March 29 for construction of overhead bridge for new HDB blocks
- Call for more niche tourist guides to offer visitors local experiences
Real estate related news from outside of Singapore
- [MALAYSIA] Make your way towards home ownership in 2019
- [MALAYSIA] Lifestyle Gems in Bayan Lepas
- [THAILAND] The growth of Chinese demand in the Thai real estate market
- [AUSTRALIA] Sydney landmark Harbour-side property for sale in Castlecrag
- [AUSTRALIA] 5 show-stopping equestrian estates
- [INDONESIA] Jakarta: What’s in store for the coming year?
Who said it is impossible to workout in a small flat?
- 7 Intense Workouts You Can Do in Small Spaces
- 10 Non-Gym Workouts You Can Do in Super Small Spaces
- How to exercise in a small space
- How to Design a Small Home Workout Room
- 10 Exercises You Can Do Without Getting Out of Bed
- 7 Slimming Workouts For Small Spaces
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: